Salaah: Movement – http://wp.me/p5Dzvk-3C
Inside the Mind of Cravings – http://wp.me/p5gIAS-HJ
Idea of a simple marriage..
Posted from WordPress for Android
Source: ARE YOU PERPARED FOR DEATH!
#Anger is one of the most destroying behaviors which anyone can have
It made me lose a lot and whenever I go back through my memories I find that it made me lose more than winning any argument Control your temper, Control your life and remember that one of the commandment that the prophet [Peace Be Upon Him] gave to his companions was “Don’t get angry”
This is a special post to all my dear sisters who prefer this fashion by making a big “bun” on their heads specially while wearing the hijab. This is a fashion now considered by the modern day Arabs and it was already predicted by our Prophet (S.A.W) !! Please read on what are the rulings on this. Some sisters, on the other hand just make a bun because they’re hair is long but please if any happens to be your case Please Read On…
Prophet Mohammed SAW said:
There are two types of the people of hell that I not seen yet; men with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike people, and women who are clothed yet naked walking with an enticing gait with something on their heads that looks like the humps of the camels, leaning to one side. They will never enter paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.[Muslim and Ahmad]
The Hadith is very clear and scarily also true, there are many Muslimah’s today that wear Hijab who have really huge scarves around their head wrapped around to make a huge hump above their heads. To them this is a style which attracts people to look at them more. This defeats the whole purpose of the Hijab.
When a sister makes a decision to wear the Hijab Allah SWT is most pleased with her, for someone giving up their desires and submitting to Allah SWT, to become a righteous person is an amazing transformation.But then you cannot make a compromise on that decision by giving in to the Dunya and following others in becoming cursed. Because that is exactly what you will be. Read the following.
Prophet Mohammed SAW said:
There will be in the last of my Ummah (nation of believers), scantily dressed women, and the hair on the top of their heads like a camel’s hump. Curse them, for verily they are cursed. In another version he said: …scantily dressed women, who go astray and make others go astray (Away from the correct path or direction); they will not enter Paradise nor smell its fragrance, although it can be smelled from afar.[At-Tabarani and Sahih Muslim]
“Scantily dressed women” are those who wear clothing which reveals more than it conceals, thereby increasing her attractiveness while opening the path to a host of evils.
If you have been doing the camel hump Hijab style, Stop it immediately and repent. Allah SWT is the most merciful and most forgiving and he loves those who seek forgiveness and repent.
There are many other ways to style Hijab and if you have long hair like me and want to keep it up then do so, without creating a hump imitating a camel’s hump. You can tie your hair in a bun really low but above your neck ensuring that your long hair does not come out of your scarf.
Hope I helped..
We all want to enter Jannah but are we sincerely striving for it? There are multiple ways to attain the pleasure of Allah SWT and enter His Jannah. Allah SWT has made it easy for us to enter His Jannah but some of us forget this due to an Attachment’ to this temporary worldly life!
Following are some hadiths which will show us 25 ways or good deeds to enter the Jannah.
Remember, these are not the ‘only’ 25 ways and there should be ‘sincerity’ and ‘consistency’ in these acts to get Jannat-ul-Firdause In Shaa Allah!
1. Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
2. Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and establishes the prayer and fasts in the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
3. Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (peace be upon him) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him. ( Sunan Abu Dawud)
4. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
5. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adthim wa Bihamdihi (Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise), a date-palm tree will planted for him in Jannah. ( Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
Visit: 99 Names of Allah
6. Allah has Ninety Nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
7. Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
8. Whoever builds a Masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
9. Whoever repeats after the Mu’adthin (the caller to prayer) from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah. ( Sunan an-Nasa’i )
10. Whoever calls the Adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him. ( Sunan Ibn Majah )
11. Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
12. Allah will prepare for him who goes to the mosque (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the congregational prayer) an honorable place in Paradise with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings. (Sahih al-Bukhari )
13. Any one performs the ablution perfectly and then offers 2 rak’ahs of prayers concentrating on them with his heart and face, paradise will necessarily fall to his lot. (Sunan Abu Dawud)
14. Whoever prays 12 Rak’ah in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him. (Sunan an-Nasa’i )
15. Whoever takes a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah. ( Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
16. I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims. ( Muslim)
17. Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Paradise for him. (Sahih al-Bukhari )
18. Anyone whose soul leaves his body and he is free of three things, will enter Jannah: Arrogance, stealing from the spoils of war, and debt. (Sunan Ibn Majah )
19. Whoever raises two girls then I and he will enter Jannah like these two (Prophet indicated with his two fingers). ( Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
20. Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: “May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah”. (Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
21. Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
22. O people, spread the Salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace. (Sunan Ibn Majah )
23. (The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah. ( Sahih al-Bukhari )
24. Whosoever last words are: La ilaha illa Allah, will enter Paradise. ( Sunan Abu Dawud)
25. O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You ( Allahumma anta Rabbi La Ilaha Illa Anta, khalaqtani wa ana `abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wa wa`dika ma-staṭa`tu. Audhu bika min sharri ma ṣana`tu, wa abu’u ilayka bini`matika `alayya wa a`tarifu bidhunubi faghfirli dhunubi innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa ant ).
If somebody recites this invocation during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi )
May Allah SWT forgive all our sins, help us to stay on the right path and unite us in His Jannat-ul-Firdause. Aameen..!